I actually wrote this post earlier this week. This is a cut and paste from my own personal blog, but as some of our new readers are coming here to us via an ODM (Read the post) I wanted you to know the value to ODM’s. We love ’em.
Bulleted Blogging Tonight. (I’m tired and it has been a LONG day)
- Online discernment ministry gets all fired up over a certain blogger.
- Said Online discerment ministry writes a nasty post about said blogger.
- Said online discernment ministry (henceforth known as ODM) links to said blogger.
- I read silly commentary, and laugh.
- I click on link.
- Sometimes I get involved in discussion in comments section
- I find a new blog that I love. This is how I found Relevant Christian (a webpage I now contribute to)
- I laugh again at ODM and thank God they led me to a great new page. Someday I will have to make a list of all the Blogs I’ve found thanks to someone writing a “hell, fire and brimstone” review of them
- One of those “said bloggers” is named Stuart Delony
- If you are looking to add a new blog to your daily reading. Click here and ask yourself, “Are you a fake priest?
Thanks again guys (and lady).